Precision Life Sciences
Associate, New Product Launch Management
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are deeply committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and is valued for their contributions to the team. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the role and are open to exploring candidates with a less traditional background.
• Communicate status of the project and program portfolio to all key stakeholders and the Leadership Team as required
• Has the ability to define clear project scopes, goals and deliverables that support business objectives
• Must have the ability to work with external vendors such as CROs, CMOs, consultants, material vendors and other external third parties
• Proactive project management, identifying potential issues and finding resolutions to help mitigate them before they happen
• Managing internal communication between departments such as Quality, regulatory, supply chain, technical services, external manufacturing to keep track on tasks and deliverables
• Identify risk to the projects in time, escalate and facilitate timely resolution
• Conduct meetings with internal and external stakeholders and facilitate discussion / issue resolution
• Create project workflow documents. Examples of such documents include: agendas, meeting summaries, project timelines, PowerPoint presentations, & executive leadership updates, miscellaneous.
Qualifications / Skills:
• BS in Science or Engineering
• 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical setting specifically in program management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, ability to lead team discussions.
• Program management experience
• Pharma operations knowledge or experience ( development, manufacturing, commercialization of products)
• Computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience handling projects in complex settings ( Stakeholders, technology, etc)
• Knowledge of generic pharma business
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, both in formal and informal circumstances, and where necessary, to gain their agreement and acceptance
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Getting vaccinated remains the most effective way to halt the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Dr. Reddy’s encourages all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, vaccinations are not mandated for Princeton-based employees but may become required in the future. Weekly COVID testing is mandatory for all employees who have not uploaded proof of vaccination or who are not fully vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.