Precision Life Sciences
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Acts as Project Manager on comprehensive design and construction capital projects. Works with clients/stakeholders to establish project scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Accountable for project programming, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and close-out and for meeting established project schedule, financial, and communications goals. Procures, directs, oversees, reviews, and approves work of external engineering design and planning consultants; ensures that architectural & engineering designs are consistent with contract specifications and all relevant regulations, internal facility requirements, and engineering codes & standards.
- Provides technical support for other Project Managers and Facilities Operations and Maintenance in area of expertise providing peer review and guidance during conceptual design, construction document development, construction, and/or commissioning phases for maintenance, repair, renovation, or new construction projects.
- Conducts planning and feasibility studies for potential projects.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining design standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar degree.
- Licensed as Professional Engineer or Engineering Intern in primary state of practice or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 10+ years of experience in architecture or engineering and 5+ years in project management.
- Performs work with minimum supervision
- Typically manages projects with total value under $20M
- Working knowledge and understanding of all relevant federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and standards including IBC, NFPA, and OSHA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to organize, manage and monitor multiple projects to successful completion, adapting to shifting priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Interpersonal relationship skills sufficient to allow incumbent to be fully aware of interpersonal and organizational implications that accompany business relationships.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead the planning, development, construction, and start-up for projects of high complexity and scope through matrix reporting relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to regularly use AutoCad and/or Revit, MS Office Suite, MS Project, e-Builder or similar software applications preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.