Precision Life Sciences
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager and Business Partner establishes and implements HR programs that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Collaborate with managers in the development of performance metrics and initiatives that promote the achievement of business objectives, provide career development, and ensure accountability.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Ensure that compensation plans are equitable, align pay with achieving key business goals, rewarding top performers, and encouraging continuous improvement and innovation.
- Foster a company culture that emphasizes open communication, collaboration, and high performance.
- Guide and assist managers and employees through employee relations issues including but not limited to coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identify, develop, implement, and manage human resources policies, procedures, and programs that promote the success of the company’s strategic and operational goals and enhance employees’ employment experience.
- Lead core HR processes including performance management, compensation planning, on and off boarding processes, benefits open enrollment and engagement surveys.
- Manage a comprehensive recruitment process that leverages available tools, such as social media.
- Oversee leave of absence process in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Stay abreast of current regulatory and industry developments, anticipate the impact to the company and proactively recommend appropriate solutions.
- Work across departments on staffing & recruiting, ROI, cost analysis, and metrics.
- Work with benefits vendors, negotiations and administration
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years of professional human resource experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field required
- Benefits experience in negotiations and administration
- Comfortable resolving conflict
- Detail and process oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and project tracking skills
- Expected to be highly accurate and analytical.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Paycom software experience is highly preferred
- Payroll experience
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong employee relations background
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.