Precision Life Sciences
Oncology Account Manager (OAM)
This position provides a unique opportunity for an experienced sales professional to be part of a national sales force to promote a drug for renal cell carcinoma (RCC). This role will report to the Regional Business Director and is field based.
We are looking for individuals who share the importance of science-based selling, supported by a strong foundation of business analytics. The OAM will also possess a deep knowledge of the oral drug space, as well as background in later line oncology and or hematology malignancy. A solid understanding of the oncology therapeutic area is essential, with a preference for experience in RCC or GU Oncology. Demonstrated sales success and compassion for patients is required.
– The OAM will promote safe and effective use of within the labeled indication (RCC) and in accordance with company training and policies
– Responsible for individual/territory sales performance and goal attainment
– Understand the Oncology/RCC environment; have in-depth knowledge of disease-state, local drivers, treatment and referral patterns, etc.
– Develop strong relationships with key customers practicing in your geography
– Prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan for territory
– Exercise sound judgment and ensure integrity and compliance with company policies in all activities and communications
– Foster core values and behaviors
– BS in Business or Science; 5 – 10 years sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
– Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area, products and marketplace strongly preferred
– Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments
– Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively
– Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities
– Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
– Works with all members of a team effectively
– Integrates innovative ideas in order to accomplish corporate and individual objectives
– Ability to travel and valid driver’s license in good standing required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.