Precision Life Sciences
Responsible for achieving or exceeding your sales quota and service goals in dental/dental surgery offices and dental labs within your assigned territory-marketing area through the effective selling and promoting products. Must use products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directions.
The territory for this position is for Portland, OR to Boise, ID. Ideal candidate resides within this area/territory. This position is responsible for visiting customers in person daily and MUST reside within territory. Remote listing as this position does not report into a site office. Position offers very generous base and commission structure!
- Analyze and assess customer needs and current sales trends. Plan sales activities based on territory targets to attain or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Complete all administrative reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinate your sales plan with your Country Sales Manager.
- Demonstrate ability to digest, to comprehend and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to industry products.
- Demonstrate professional sales skills.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and potential new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to complete up– to-date information with your customers and Area Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential dental implant leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand your market share.
- Establish and maintain a travel schedule for your sales plan within your allocated expense budget.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers, develop and implement creative and effective strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers into a new customer.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement in your territory.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to strengthen relationship and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services. Expand/grow core business.
- Participate in local trade shows and company meetings. Support and establish educational programs within your territory that local customers are attending.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity information that be shared with your customers and company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Position requires significant amount of travel —up to 80%
- Position requires working some evenings for events and trainings with customers.
- Proficient knowledge of dental implant field–clinical knowledge (tooling, products, market awareness)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills and technologically savvy
- Expert organizational skills
- MUST have dental implant sales experience: 2-3 years minimum.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.