Precision Life Sciences
The textile technician position primary responsibility will be setting up and troubleshooting the textile equipment. The candidate will be involved with preventative and unplanned maintenance of the equipment. The technician will also work closely with the manufacturing engineer and production manager for new product development.
- Set-up and programming of textile and equipment
- Diagnosing, Troubleshooting process and mechanical problems with textile equipment
- Recording and evaluating process control measurements
- Textile equipment cleaning
- Performing day to day start-up and shut down procedures
- Work closely with manufacturing engineer and production manager in determining root causes of product defects and implementing process improvements
- Associates degree in Textile, Mechanical, Engineering Technology, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience with textile equipment a plus
- Understanding of hydraulics and sensor equipment
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Experience with PC tools including MS Excel and Word
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.