Life Science Blogs to Explore
Reading blogs is a great way to explore nuances of the life science industry, however, chances are you don’t have a lot of free time to digest the latest news and information. If you’re looking for some up-to-date scientific information, or just want to browse, we have compiled a list of the some of the best blogs to consider subscribing to:
Research and Development – If you want to stay abreast of the latest research and development, including clinical trials, these sites will help:
- PLOS Biology: A peer-reviewed blog covering all areas of biological science, chemistry, medicine, and mathematics.
- FiercePharma and FierceBiotech: Together they examine news and trends in the field of biotechnology and report on issues related to FDA rulings, pharmaceutical marketing and sales, drug safety, contract manufacturing, and generic drug makers.
- Pharmaphorum: Its mission is to help all healthcare stakeholders communicate, connect, and collaborate to drive medical innovation and deliver better outcomes for patients, with the pharmaceutical industry being at the core.
General Interest – There are several mainstream magazines and newspapers that examine life sciences broadly, including:
- Scientific American: This magazine publishes blogs on different topics to provide the latest news and features on life sciences.
- WIRED Science: Although this publication focuses on technology, it does have a life science blog that includes a wide range of topics.
Management – These outlets focus on issues and provide commentary to deliver news and expert advice to C-Suites across all departments, including healthcare, marketing, finance, and IT:
- BioPharm Insight: A service that gives readers financial, business, and targeted market research covering pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and healthcare news.
- SearchHealthIT: A website for healthcare IT news and information on building and managing the IT infrastructure, including servers and data centers, mobile systems, storage, security, and networking.
In summary, countless other outlets can offer information and updates within the Life Science industry including Endpoints News, Life Science Connect, and Biotechnology Innovation. In addition, there are State and therapeutic focused outlets in abundance.
Don’t forget most of these outlets have subscriber options that will deliver blogs and newsletters right to your inbox.